Since 1991, the Professor Ha Tutoring Center is proud to serve the local community with out afterschool tutoring, test preparation and summer enrichment programs. We teach all subjects for all grade levels - from Pre-school to College.
The Center was founded by Professor Ha, who has over 45 years of teaching experience in all levels of education. Out staff is made up of knowledgeable and enthusiastic teachers. Each of us is committed to helping our students understand their lessons and complete all assignments. We work together as a team to ensure that the Center remains the place where students can get all the help they need.
During the academic school year, we offer afterschool homework help and test preparation. We assist our students with all subjects and we follow their school curriculum closely. During the summer months, we offer the Summer Enrichment Program and help the students study ahead for next year.
This is a long Dear Parents and Students, the Tutoring Center will strictly follow official guidelines on prevention of CoVid-19 transmission. We will take all the necessary precaution to ensure the safety of our students, teachers, and parents. The following policy will be applied whenever we are open for business. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
1) All students and parents who enter the Center must wear a face mask. The student must keep the face mask on for the duration of the tutoring session.
2) All students must keep their hands to themselves. Please do not physically contact other students or teachers.
3) Please keep a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and other people at all time. Do not sit next to another student at a table.
4) Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizers as much as needed.
5) Please refrain from touching your own face with your hands. Use a paper tissue to cover your hand before scratching. your face.
6) Please do not consume any food or snack for the duration of your session.
7) Please do not play any sports with other students during break time.
8) We cannot allow any student to leave the Center once they have checked in. They must stay on the premise until the session is over.
9) Unfortunately, for the students' safety, we cannot allow any parent to enter past the front waiting room. Please wait in the car for your child if possible. We will send them out once it is time to leave.
10) Please make sure your child attend the tutoring session at the precise scheduled time.
11) If the child is sick, please kindly leave him or her at home for recovery. We will be taking temperature of all students using a touch-less thermometer upon their entry into the Center. We cannot admit any students having a fever or coughing profusely.
12) Please let us know ahead of time if your child have any special health needs. We will do our best to accommodate your child.
The staff of the Professor Ha Tutoring Center will diligently clean all contact surfaces in between tutoring sessions. All door knobs, water faucets, toilet flush handles, and computer keyboards will be thoroughly sanitized. We will keep the windows open to allow maximum ventilation in the Center. We will provide ample hand sanitizer, paper towel and soap for the students' personal use.
We provide a comfortable environment for the students to work on their school assignments. Our tutors can explain new concepts, go-over problem solving methods, proof-read essays and help the students prepare for exams.
It is never too early to start preparation for major tests. The Professor Ha Tutoring Center has had over 25 years of experience in providing material review and study instruction for the HSPT, the SAT 1 & 2, the ACT, and all AP Tests.
Students who stay active academically during the summer will have a head start over the peers for the coming school year. Our 2 - month enrichment program is designed to help the students shore up their foundation and develop good study habits.
Success in college starts in grade school. We can help students develop a plan to get into the school of their choice, write the college entrance essays and complete their applications. We will prepare them for the challenges of going to college far from home.
Please give us a call at (510) 521 - 2999 or email us at ProfessorHaTutoring@gmail.com to set up a meeting at the Center.
During the meeting, we will show you around the Center and go over what we can do to help your child. Please let us know of your child's specific needs and goals.
Please fill out a registration form. You will have the opportunity to choose the services and the weekday schedule. Our enrollment is month to month.
Our tutors will be expecting the students when they arrive at the Center afterschool. We will immediately get to work on the homework assignments. The students can ask us questions on any topic they've learned at school that day.
Copyright © 2020 Professor Ha Tutoring Center - All Rights Reserved.