All students will be seated 6 - 8 feet apart, and no more than 2 to a table. The students shall not physically contact each other or share any items. We encourage the students to not touch their face or consume any food while they are here.
We will keep all the doors and windows opened to allow constant air circulation. We have installed fans near the openings to suck out the air. This helps carry away viral particles from the rooms.
We thoroughly disinfect every rooms, tables, doors, faucets and fixtures at the beginning of each tutoring session, and at the end when all the students have left. There will be an abundance of hand sanitizer dispensers positioned around the Center.
1) All students and parents who enter the Center must wear a face mask. The student must keep the face mask on for the duration of the tutoring session.
2) All students must keep their hands to themselves. Please do not physically contact other students or teachers.
3) Please keep a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and other people at all time. Do not sit next to another student at a table.
4) Please wash your hands or use hand sanitizers as much as needed.
5) Please refrain from touching your own face with your hands. Use a paper tissue to cover your hand before scratching. your face.
6) Please do not consume any food or snack for the duration of your session.
7) Please do not play any sports with other students during break time.
8) We cannot allow any student to leave the Center once they have checked in. They must stay on the premise until the session is over.
9) Unfortunately, for the students' safety, we cannot allow any parent to enter past the front waiting room. Please wait in the car for your child if possible. We will send them out once it is time to leave.
10) Please make sure your child attend the tutoring session at the precise scheduled time.
11) If the child is sick, please kindly leave him or her at home for recovery. We will be taking temperature of all students using a touch-less thermometer upon their entry into the Center. We cannot admit any students having a fever or coughing profusely.
12) Please let us know ahead of time if your child have any special health needs. We will do our best to accommodate your child.
Copyright © 2020 Professor Ha Tutoring Center - All Rights Reserved.